Updated: Oct 24, 2018
Do you think of yourself as not a creative type? Many business people don’t see themselves that way. However, some researchers believe that anyone can innovate! To be more creative, Jonah Lehrer suggests trying these things (in the March 10-11 Wall Street Journal):
1. surround yourself with the color blue
2. perform creative tasks at your non peak time of day
4. think like a seven year old
6. imagine yourself in a faraway place
7. use generic verbs when problem solving
8. work outside a cubicle
9. see the world/live abroad
10. live in a larger city!
Intriguing, aren’t they? Read more!